Results 1 to 2 of 2

Thread: Thanks Gus and Rocketcity for my Prize

  1. #1
    Inactive Member The Canadian Wolverine's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 22nd, 2004
    Posts
    441
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Wink

    I know its chiller weekend but I feel left out [img]graemlins/cry.gif[/img] I have to tell you that I
    recieved my wonderful copy of Neon Angel Signd by Cherie to yours truly this is so
    nice and Gus thanks for the opportunity to win this Mara and Cherie for taking the
    time to personalize it, for this I am indebted. Thanks all especially this wonderful Board
    of real nice people.

    God Bless and Peace Out Warren [img]graemlins/thumbs_up.gif[/img]

  2. #2
    moderator gus danger's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 6th, 2001
    Posts
    9,105
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Arrow

    I'm so glad you got a great prize like that Warren!

    You did an amazing job figgering out all those Rock <s>Gal</s> Guy Anagrams and I am very grateful to Mara and Cherie for all they have done to make winning such fun!

    Type to ya later my friend,
    [img]graemlins/thumbs_up.gif[/img] [img]biggrin.gif[/img]
    Gus

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Links to Cherie Currie's Websites:http://www.cheriecurrie.comhttp://www.chainsawchick.com
http://www.therunaways.com
http://www.myspace.com/cheriecurrie
http://www.myspace.com/cheriecurriemusic